Saturday, June 1, 2019

Art is a language for all!

Good morning! or Evening - or whenever it might be your time....   It is now July 1, 2019 - and I am retired!

Thank you all for your visits - by the end of the summer (of 2019), there will be a lot more posts.

I am amazed that there are viewers from Russia, the Netherlands, France, UK, US, Ireland, Nigeria, Spain, Germany, Egypt, Ukraine and more accumulating to over 6,400 views since 2011.

.....all the photographs on this site, were taken with my iPhone - nature is always my inspiration - it gives a natural pallet of hues and colors - and really cannot be surpassed ......

My sons bought me oil paints for my birthday in 2010, and have painted ever since - with all different media.  I did take watercolor lessons as a young child, however, I could never paint anything realistic - or in recognizable shapes like sheep or horses, or houses, etc.  I can't draw worth a flip - but love color and shapes.....

I sometimes wonder what you see when you look at this blog?

I shall assume that you enjoy getting lost in these images - and would encourage you to share them.....

Wishing you a wonderful day..... Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many moons... chrystalized trees...

  Take a walk on the moon - let your imagination go...  you may be pleasantly surprised at the beauty in your own imagination........